POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.programming : About the Mesh : Re: About the Mesh Server Time
28 Jul 2024 06:23:52 EDT (-0400)
  Re: About the Mesh
From: Wu Yang
Date: 24 Oct 2002 08:52:47
Message: <3db7ed1f@news.povray.org>
Thank you for your reply. What I mean is that: when I see the value of
Mesh->Data->Vertices, I can get three values. These three values is the x
values of a triangle's three corners, not (x,y,z) of a corner. I want get
the (x,y,z) of every corner. Could you please give me some advice? Thanks
Wu Yang